Our team at DRONAMICS is developing the world’s first unmanned cargo airplane that can transport 350 kg over 2,500 km. We believe it will transform aviation and will have a tremendously positive impact on the lives of millions of people in emerging markets and beyond.
We have achieved significant industry recognition for our work and are supported by some of the top experts in the fields of aerospace engineering and logistics worldwide. We (yes, we — a tiny company from Bulgaria) are widely recognized as the world’s leading cargo drone developer, have won a number of international awards, and in 2018 we became IATA’s first Strategic Partner for drones worldwide.
Awards, as nice as they are, are not what matters to us. What we want is to achieve our mission – to democratize airfreight, and this will take a lot of (exciting) work. As we gear up our efforts, we’re in the process of rapidly expanding the team and are looking for a number of experienced professionals.
We are looking for someone who:
– Has at least 5 years of experience in Aeronautical/Aerospace OR Mechanical engineering
– Has experience in leading and managing teams;
– Is curious, willing to learn and share knowledge;
– Has great analytical skills and can make decisions based on data;
– Can communicate fluently in English;
– Accredited degree or postgraduate qualification in Aeronautical/Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering is a plus.
In this role you will:
– Prototype and produce a new aircraft and supporting systems;
– Lead and manage a team of Production Engineers;
– Communicate and work closely with other teams including design, avionics, testing, and operations;
What we offer:
– LOTS of opportunities for personal and professional growth on a global level;
– TONS of work, ZERO office politics. No bureaucracy, coffee runs and dull tasks, we are here to impact the lives of millions of people in emerging markets and beyond;
– Full-time labor contract and motivating remuneration;
– Market-leading benefits, including travel programme and personal learning budget to help you grow both personally and professionally.
– A job that truly matters. Something that will make you love Mondays (again). A cause that will make your friends think you’re crazy, and your loved ones – a little worried, but secretly very proud.
If you’re interested:
Apply by sending us 1 PDF file: page 1 with the answers to our two questions below, page 2 – your CV.
We don’t want to read the standard cover letter you send everyone else – we know you hate it anyway and we can assure you they don’t read it. Instead, there are only two questions we care about:
1) Why You?
2) Why Now?
As a startup, we have limited resources, so only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you in advance for understanding!